Active collagen powder from Planet Paleo contains a mix of primitive herbs, scientifically investigated co-active nutrients and collagen peptides. The primal blend includes turmeric, rosehip, boswellia and ginger. This product is particularly interesting for athletes. This collagen powder from Planet Paleo contains high-quality proteins – from grazing pasture cows -, a high dose of vitamin C, Glucosamine, Celadrin ™ and MSM thanks to the carefully selected ingredients. Active Collagen comes in a beautiful looking, sturdy pot and contains 210 grams (approximately 35 servings). The collagen powder Active can be taken hot or cold. For example, it can be used in baking for extra proteins and mixed with various drinks, such as tea, coffee, juice or water. Prefer to try this product first? Or introduce your customers to it? This product is also available in separate sachets (available per box with 15 sachets).
- Collagen made from grazing pasture cows
- Matches perfectly with the Paleo diet
- Especially popular among athletes
- Contains a blend of valuable ancient herbs
- Enriched with vitamin C.
- Also available in a try-out package with separate one-portion bags
- Pure collagen powder
- Gluten and dairy free
- High in proteins Content: 210 grams (about 35 servings)
Ingredients: Collagen Hydrolysate (Pasture-raised Bovine), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Celadrin®, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Boswellia Resin, Ginger Root / Rhizome, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Rosehip, Turmeric Root, Manganese Glycinate, Sodium Molybdate, Natural Orange Extract Flavoring, Stevia Leaf.
Active Collagen, as the name suggests, has been specially developed to support energy and combat fatigue. This dietary supplement contains a mix of primal herbs, scientifically investigated co-active nutrients and collagen peptides. The primal blend includes turmeric, rosehip, boswellia and ginger. In addition, this dietary supplement contains a high amount of vitamin C.
Mix the powder from one portion with at least 200 ml of water or juice for intake.
- Sport and Movement Recovery
- Joint health Painful joints
- Tissue inflammation
- Supports the health and function of the joints
- Anti-inflammatory with wear and aging of tissue With an active lifestyle and exercising regularly